The Funeral Director …
makes funeral planning easier by helping to manage a loved one’s final arrangements, from the practical to the legal, and can provide advice on emotional support services
The service we provide for you, start with
- Burial plots or cremation bookings
- Doctor’s certificates.
- Venue booking for service and catering
- The celebrant or minister, organist or soloist, or any other role required
- Co-ordinating music for the funeral and organising newspaper notices.
- Producing all printed material, such as service sheets for guests.
- Ordering flowers for casket and venues.
- Arranging photo tributes
- Live streaming and skype interaction in our chapel for those who can’t be present at the service
- Catering at the funeral home or other venues
- Arranging ashes scattering or interments
- Help you organise memorials for burials or ashes
- Taking care of payment on your behalf to celebrants, organists and others
In fact, no matter what you require, if legally possible, we will endeavour to arrange for you, anywhere, at any time
As Funeral Directors we endeavour to make the whole process as easy as possible while working within your budget. To achieve this we have full professional support services.
- Publishing, scanning for full colour digital printing. This allows for completed professional in-house printing, and prompt production.
- Professional catering from Kapiti Katerers means costs are minimised and production times flexible. We can cater for any number of guests.
- Highly skilled professional monumental mason from Kapiti Memorials to produce quality memorials as promptly as possible. We make what you want.
- A free Bereavement Support Service. This is a follow-up service providing support and useful resource material, and is available over the weeks and months after the funeral. This service is provided free of charge for 12 months.